Monarch Child Justice & Advocacy Center How You Can Help

July 8th, 2010, 10:07:30 Anne

There are many ways you can help us continue to reach out to children in need in this community.


Donations to MCJAC are tax deductible. You may make a payroll deduction through United Way or the State Employee Combined Fund Drive. Our CFDA number is 0376755.

You may mail a donation in any amount to:

420 Golf Club Rd. SE Suite 203
Lacey, WA 98503

Shop and Donate

Or shop online at and earn money for MCJAC while getting great deals at dozens of stores including, Barnes & Noble, J.C. Penneys, Lands End, etc.


Join Friends of MCJAC. Help promote Monarch in the community and raise funds while having a great time! Call (360) 923-1884 x1102 or email for more information.

Attend a Benefit Event

Attend our benefit concert (end of February) or other community events. See our Events Page.

Speak Out Against Child Abuse

Follow the links to Prevent Child Abuse America or to Darkness to Light and find out more ways that you can speak out against child abuse.

Community Action Council

Community Action CouncilCommunity Action Council is a private, non-profit 501c(3) agency governed by a volunteer Board of Directors and focuses on meeting the needs of low-income individuals and families through a variety of programs designed to help them become independent and more self-sufficient.

National Children's Alliance

National Children's AllianceNational Children’s Alliance is a professional membership organization dedicated to helping local communities respond to allegations of child abuse in ways that are effective and efficient – and put the needs of child victims first.